What does Spring 2019 Softball include:
1. We play a 8-game regular season with an End of Season Tournament. Spring is considered our competitive season so tournament brackets are formed based on each teams win/loss record. Trophies are provided for 1st and 2nd place teams, participation medals are provided for everyone else.
Note: In the event of multiple rainout games, some Saturday's will be utilized to reschedule.
2. Games for TBall, 6U and 8U will be played on Friday evenings at the Midlothian Sports Park.
Note: Additional games may be played on another weeknight or Saturday depending on how many teams are registered for the season. The additional dates will only be on an as needed basis.
3. Games for 10U, 12U and 15U will be played on Mondays, Tuesdays, and/or Thursdays.
Note: The older age groups participate in the MidText Intercity League. This incudes teams from DeSoto, Duncanville and Red Oak. These age groups “travel” to other cities during the season.
4. Practice times will be provided to each team. This includes one hour during the week and one hour during the weekend. Coaches select their own
practice days/times during the draft, starting with the youngest age group.
5. Team Jerseys are provided for each player as well as each Head Coach.