Each team has been assigned a night to work the concession stand. We kindly ask that children are not in the concession stand, as work space is limited. Thank you for supporting MGSA.
RECEIVE UPDATES ABOUT FALL BALL 2017 BY TEXT MESSAGE:
If you want up-to-date information quickly, please sign up for our REMIND 101.
THIS IS A NEW REMIND for FALL. REMIND DOES NOT TRANSFER FROM SEASON TO SEASON. The SPRING 2017 Remind will soon be deleted.
This new FALL ball remind will help us keep you updated by text message. We will text you when draft day is completed, when there are changes in field conditions, rain-outs, game info, tournaments, board meetings, etc...
Enter This Phone Number: 81010
Text This Message: @mgsaf17
For those who are new or are just looking for additional information...
We are Midlothian Girls Softball Association.
We play at the Midlothian Sports Park which is located at 1000 South 14th Street.
What does Fall 2017 Softball include:
1. We will be playing a 10 game regular season with an End of Season Tournament. (Trophies will be provided for 1st and 2nd place. Participation medals will be provided for everyone else.)
2. Games for Blast Ball, 6U and 8U will be played on Friday evenings at the Midlothian Sports Park. (Please note, additional games may be played on a Thursday or Saturday depending on how many girls/teams we have register for Spring. These additional dates will only be on an as needed basis.)
3. Games for 10U, 12U, and 15U will be played either on a Monday, Tuesday, or Thursday. Every team will play (5) games at the Midlothian Sports Park and (5) games in either Cedar Hill, Duncanville or Desoto throughout the entire season.
Note: These older age groups participate in Best of Southwest League which includes teams from Cedar Hill, Duncanville and Desoto. Cedar Hill makes this "INTERCITY" schedule for all cities playing in these divisions. These ages "travel" during the season.
4. Practice time will be provided to each team. One practice during the week and one practice during the weekend.
Note: Coaches during draft will be allowed to choose their own practices starting with the youngest group. Blast Ball will be allowed a 30 minute practice slot with everyone else being given a 60 minute time slot.
5. Team Jersey (T-Shirt Only for Fall)
Midlothian Girls Softball Association